Interloop Limited has announced the vacant position of Assistant Manager Talent and Learning, OD Department, Faisalabad. It is one of the world’s largest Hosiery Manufacturers. They have started their journey with 10 knitting machines back in 1992. A complete vertically integrated company with state-of-the-art Spinning, Yarn Dyeing, Knitting, and Finishing facilities. Now they have over 5,000 latest Italian Knitting Machines, and 24,000+ employees.
The Main Responsibilities of the position of Assistant Manager Talent and Learning are as below:
- Evaluate corporate environment/ Business situation and design Talent interventions to cater to the situation.
- Design, implement & roll out Competency Models & Frameworks catering to Leadership & Functional/ Technical requirements of the Organization.
- Conduct competency-based assessments & determine the Organization’s capability levels as per requirements.
- Design & implement an Assessment Centre’s in alignment with the Organization’s talent strategy
- Design and develop the Individual Development Plans/ Programs and ensure the implementation in the Organization
- Design & implement learning maps for Leadership & Functional domains that enable career growth.
- Responsible for digital learning content creation and in-house course development.
- Able to align e-learning theories & concepts, analyze audience & content, write storyboards for different types of content with designing skills.
- Handsome experience to use Design & Editing Tools to create interactive learning components Able to create a culture of learning by designing employee engagement initiative.
- IT Savvy
- Innovative And Creative Mindset
- Talent Management And Development Practices
|Job Type||Full Time/Permanent (First Shift)|
|Degree Title||Advance Degree in Human Resource Management|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Required Experience||4 Years – 8 Years|
Last Date to Apply
This job was posted on August 5, 2021. The last date to apply is not mentioned in the advertisement. We will suggest you apply immediately.
How to Apply
You can apply for this job by clicking on the button given below.