Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2020 for Law Officer (BPS-17). Election Commission of Pakistan has announced the position of Law Officer. Basic Pay Scale is 17. Salary will be offered as per the government’s pay scale.
Election Commission is an electoral body in Pakistan. It conducts elections in the country. It is an independent federal body which is responsible for organizing elections in the country. It was established in 1956.
Other details are given below:
|Number of Posts||11|
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||L.L.B / L.L.M|
At least five years as practicing experience at High Court preferably in Constitution and Election matters.
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules)|
- Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the mentioned age limit will be given as per Government rules.
- The number of posts announced are subject to change without any notice.
- The candidate who is already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- The applicants can apply online on ECP’s website. (Link is given below).
- The applicants are also required to submit their applications in hard copy.
- Only shortlisted applicants meeting the qualifications/experience will be called for test/interview.
You can find out further details about this job by clicking on the following link:
How to Apply
You can apply to this post by clicking on the following button. It will redirect to you on official website of Election Commission of Pakistan.