The latest Jobs in Lahore College for Women University has been announced. LCWU has announced various vacancies in Newspaper and their official website.
The Government of Punjab is looking for the services of experienced candidates for the following posts.
- Assistant Professor
- Director Quality Enhancement Cell
- Director QEC
- Project Director
- Chief Security Officer
- Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancies offered in Latest Jobs in Lahore College for Women University
The Government of Punjab has announced more than 100 posts in Lahore College for Women University Lahore Campus.
General Information about Latest Jobs in Lahore College LCWU
Application Form along with one page CV, attested photocopies of relevant documents, NIC, Domicile, one recent photograph and experience certificates must be attached with the application.
Application Forms are available from LCWU, Lahore from 09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. on the payment of processing fee as under:
- Rs. 3,000/- for BPS-19 to BPS-21.
- Rs. 2,000/- for BPS-18
- Rs. 1,000/- for BPS-16 and BPS-17
Other Information about Jobs in Lahore College for Women University
- They should mention the name of Post on the Envelop.
- For all posts, only H.E.C. recognized degrees are acceptable. University will not consider any form without proper degrees/certificate.
- Foreign Degree holders must provide an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Higher Education Commission.
- They will not accept Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date.
- Applicants applying for the above-mentioned posts having equivalent degrees of the post/subject must provide an equivalence certificate issued by the HEC, Islamabad.
- Candidates presently working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should send their applications through Proper Channel only.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. University may conduct the written test.
- The upper age limit is relaxable in exceptional cases under University Rules.
- Quota (Disable, Minorities & Women) will be applicable as per Government / University Rules.
- PhD degree holder can apply for the post of Assistant Professor TTS only. However, LCWU in-service (regular/permanent) PhD teachers/employees may apply on Assistant Professor (BPS-19).
- For the Post of Lecturer City and Regional Planning / Disaster Management, the candidates must have valid PCATP registration.
- For the Post of Lecturer in Software Engineering, the candidates must have a BS and MS / M.Phil. in Software Engineering.
- Preference will be given to the female candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- University Authorities reserve the right:
- To shortlist the candidates.
- Not to fill any vacancy without any reason.
- Withhold appointment, on any advertised post.
- Increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Last Date to Apply
The last date for submission of applications is 25th March, 2021.
The candidates, sending their Application Forms through the mail, have to attach a Bank Draft for each post in favor of Treasurer, LCWU.
Download Application Form
Advertisement, application form, and the bank challan can be downloaded from the following link.
Share this post with your friends, because sharing is caring.