Latest Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department. Mines and Minerals Department Jobs Accounts Officer are announced by Punjab Public Service Commission.
This organization was established for the promotion of minerals in Punjab Province. It is functioning in the Directorate of Industries & Mineral Development Department since 1964.
- BS (four years) or Masters’ Degree (2nd Division) in Commerce or Economics or Accounting and Finance from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission; and
- One year’s post qualification experience in Budgetary and Accounts matters in Government or Autonomous Bodies or National or Multi-National Companies.
Number of Posts
One post has been announced.
Basic Pay Scale
Basic Pay Scale for this post is BS-17
Male, Female & Transgender
Male: 21 to 35 +5 = 40 years
Female: 21 to 35 +8 = 43 years
Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
Place of Posting
Headquarters’ Office Lahore
- Only practical experience shall be considered.
- Experience in private entities shall be accepted if such entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regularity Authority.
- In case, a large number of applications are to be received, shortlisting shall be carried out on the basis of academic record of candidates or on the basis of one paper MCQs or Descriptive type Written Test.
Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for this job vacancy is 13-09-2021.
How to Apply
Click on the button given below to apply for this job.